Prorated 5 Year Limited Warranty
Texas Spa Covers are warranted for five (5) years from date of purchase, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa cover and terminates upon any transfer of ownership by the original purchaser, before the expiration of the warranty.
If a defect, as covered by the warranty, becomes apparent during the warranty period, original consumer purchaser must give written notice of any malfunction or defect within ten (10) days of the time of malfunction or defect is discovered. The original purchase receipt must accompany the written notification.
Freight to and from Texas Spa Covers is to be paid by the purchaser. The cover will be repaired or replaced by Texas Spa Covers, if, upon inspection by Texas Spa Covers the defect is determined to be covered by the warranty. The replacement or repaired spa cover will be shipped to the purchaser, at the purchaser\'s expense, within thirty (30) days of Texas Spa Covers' receipt of the defective spa cover.
This warranty does not cover defects due to improper use or any of the following:
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. (See OWNER\'S GUIDE for guidelines.)
- Normal fading or discoloration.
- Damage due to the excessive use of chemicals in the water or contact of other chemicals on cover material.
- The spa cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse or abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of Texas Spa Covers.
- Chafing or wearing holes in the spa cover by dragging on surfaces or storing against sharp or rough objects.
- Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, nor can it bear any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God.
- Torn handles - Handles are provided for opening covers only; they are not intended to be used to carry or remove cover from the spa or hot tub.
- Torn tie-downs - Tie downs are provided for securing the cover to the cabinet or deck; they are not intended to be used to open or to carry or remove the spa cover from the spa or hot tub.
- The foam core may retain some moisture as a natural occurrence; however, warranty for excessive moisture retention incurred is as follows: 1.0# Density - 2 years / 1.5# Density - 3 years / 2.0# Density - 5 years
- Damage caused by improper installation or during freight transportation.
- Defects caused by a component or part, which is not part of the spa cover (e.g. A Spa Cover Lifter).
- Commercial applications - Except as expressly provided, there will be no additional warranty obligation, expressed or implied, oral, written or statutory. Texas Spa Covers will not be liable for consequential damages or any accidental expenses resulting from any breach of the above warranty. Any dispute between buyer and Texas Spa Covers pertaining to this warranty may be resolved in Texas according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.